1) Getting the fundraiser – You may have to find one or it may find you
2) Presenting it – Depending on the organization, you may have to do a presentation to their board or decision makers about your fundraiser
3) Getting materials – You will need to bring in enough materials for the amount of people that they expect to participate
4) Collect Orders – Pick up the orders from the fundraising committee
5) Balance Orders – Make sure your numbers match their numbers. You will want to collect the funds at this point to pay for the order. They would keep the remainder.
6) Input Orders – Input orders into the system and get them organized
7) Receive Orders – Depending on how large the order is, you will either need to receive it at your place or make alternate arrangements
8) Sort Orders – This is pretty self explanatory. If it is a large order, have some helpers to assist. You can also leave this task completely up to the organization, but you may want to include marketing material or re-order labels.
9) Deliver – If the product is not with the organization, deliver it to them.