You may be wondering what exactly a hostess package is and why you should use one. Keep on reading to find out.
I like to create hostess packages in advance of going to a party or to a trade show or any other event. I use an envelope which is big enough to hold several pieces of paper and a catalogue as well as some other information which I will list.
What to put in your Hostess package:
- Hostess letters – Mine is a one page write up with information about hosting a party
- Monthly specials – The specials for the month they are hosting
- Several order forms & envelopes for money and orders
- Hostess Tic Tac Toe (will be posting tomorrow)
- Business Cards
- Business Opportunity Letter
- Guest list ideas
I give these to the hostess when they book their party. If they book at someone else’s party, they will get it at that time if their party is within a month. Otherwise, I will mail it out to them later. This would be true as well if they book at a trade show.
Remember to put your contact information onto everything you can, as people tend to misplace things and you want them to contact you if they have questions.