I don’t know about you, but when I have an event or a party, I always tend to forget something. While many things stay in my bag between events, some come out as I need those items in other parts of my life. That said, I have made a list to try and prevent this from happening in the future. Packing for an event a day or two early helps with this as you will run into things and realize that you should take it with you. I am a huge fan of lists, so I created one to remind me what I need to take and wanted to share it.
- Order Forms
- Business Cards
- Stapler or Paperclips
- Products (Do you have everything you want to show packed?)
- Money bag/change
- Hostess Packages
- Recruit Packages
- Props for any games such as a hostess game – dice, envelopes, music, whatever you require
If you are doing trade shows or vendor events, you will pretty much need everything above. Depending on if you are able to sell off your table or not will determine what you bring for products.
Product to sell – If allowed, check with company if you are not sure.
Cannot sell – Bring samples and product to show to people and entice for bookings.
Product to sell, if your company allows you to. If you aren’t sure, check with your upline or company
- Expired catalogues to hand out
- Notebook to write down any questions you need to research and phone numbers/email to let customer know
- Sign up list for email newsletter if you have one
- Table cloth
- Table decorations
Regardless of the event, consider putting your hostess and recruit packages into fun bags to tempt people to want them.
Consider putting specials, order forms, a catalogue and a pen into a folder for each guest.