Almost all of the people nowadays depends on their mobile phone to do everything. From having apps to wake up in the morning, to finding a job and even doing a seven-minute workout. That is why, almost all of the business also set up their websites into a mobile-friendly outlook. This is the reason why it is a great way to use Instagram in your business.
Instagram is a free mobile photo-sharing app with millions of users. It was acquired by Facebook in April 2012 and launched a redesign on iOS. It is clear that Instagram is one of the most photo-focused social media that businesses should not ignore.
There are so many reasons why business owners should use Instagram for social media marketing. And here are seven of them that you should check out:
- Reach a Wider Audience -One of the obvious reasons on why business should use Instagram in their business is because it reaches a wider audience. It has a lot of users that you can target in promoting your products and business. It already has a web presence too, which means people on the internet can also see photos from this platform.
- Create Relationship with Users -You can create engagement with other users by liking and commenting on photos. You can always say ‘thank you’ to your followers who likes your photos so that you can establish a good relationship with them. Instagram can help you maintain your current clients and can also help you gain new customers.
- Get More Interest -By sharing photos of your products and services, you will be able to get new followers, that means getting more interested people about your business. Getting more interested people about your products can bring you more customers and can lead to a higher profit for your business.
- Promote Products/Services -It is one of the best ways to promote your products because Instagram has million of users worldwide that can see your photos online. Your followers can like and comment on your photos and they can also regram it to share on their own account. You can also connect your Instagram to your other social media accounts so whatever you post on your Instagram can also appear in Facebook, Twitter, etc. It is like hitting three birds with one stone.
- Exposure to Other Brands -It can also widen your exposure to other brands related to your business. You can just simply find, follow and do a research about them on Instagram. Examine if they are successful in using Instagram and try to use their strategy on your products too. You can learn from following them to know if you can still do something to improve your business.
Come back next week to learn How to Use Instagram in your Business
This was written by a college student named Dawn Atkins. She is a techie person using her smartphone when she’s working in as part-time writer for bestessays.com.au . Dawn is also into traveling and playing soccer.