8 Incentives you can Offer to Increase Bookings
Offer the hostess an incentive to get her to book may help you to fill up your calendar. While you may not want to cut into your earnings, consider that no party means 0 dollars earned.
While the incentive may cost you $10 or $15 depending on what you offer, you should more than make it up by having a party. You can also make the incentive dependent on sales hitting a certain level so that you know it pays for itself.
Of course, make sure you know what your calendar looks like and only offer incentives for times that you have a hard time booking or that you want to make sure you have a party on.
– Extra incentive if they book on a weeknight
– Book a community room somewhere and have multi parties. Have several hostesses who invite their guests, but no one will have to clean house. You may want to share the space with other consultants in the same company to keep costs down.
– Offer your own home to have the party in.
– Give the hostess something extra if they book another party within a certain time period
– Offer a referral program
– Get people to do catalogue parties – give an extra bonus for the hostess gift as these can be difficult to do
– Do trade shows and promote yourself and your business
– Have a mini party where you guarantee to be in and out in half the normal time. Give everyone a free gift or discount if you don’t make it.
What do you find works for you and your business?