- To help the hostess to be successful
- To get the hostess all the products she wants for free
- Make sure that your hostess knows what is expected of her
- To let the hostess know what you expect from her
- To make sure the party is a financial success from the consultant’s point of view
- Let the hostess know she does not have to go overboard with snacks
- Support your hostess to success
- Lets your hostess know that the party is still on and allows them to feel comfortable with you
Why do you feel that it is important to coach your hostess before her party?
Both of these ladies are well known in the direct sales industry as experts. They will never steer you wrong.
Image via Wikipedia
You may be wondering what exactly a hostess package is and why you should use one. Keep on reading to find out.
I like to create hostess packages in advance of going to a party or to a trade show or any other event. I use an envelope which is big enough to hold several pieces of paper and a catalogue as well as some other information which I will list.
What to put in your Hostess package:
- Hostess letters – Mine is a one page write up with information about hosting a party
- Monthly specials – The specials for the month they are hosting
- Several order forms & envelopes for money and orders
- Hostess Tic Tac Toe (will be posting tomorrow)
- Business Cards
- Business Opportunity Letter
- Guest list ideas
I give these to the hostess when they book their party. If they book at someone else’s party, they will get it at that time if their party is within a month. Otherwise, I will mail it out to them later. This would be true as well if they book at a trade show.
Remember to put your contact information onto everything you can, as people tend to misplace things and you want them to contact you if they have questions.