It is very easy to get off track and confused as to where you are in regards to a direct sales party and your hostess coaching. But with a simple checklist, it can be easy to keep track of where you are and what the next step is. Not only does it keep you on track, but you will not forget important items that you want to mention.
- When it comes to my party checklist, there are a variety of things that I keep track of.
- Hostess name, phone number, email address, physical address of party
- Where hostess found me
- Who hostess booked off of if applicable
- When I mailed their hostess package
- First phone call – Discuss hostess benefits, pick a date, set a time, go through requirements for a party
- Second Call – Going over any questions she may have, customer specials, and the hostesses’ wish list. This is also a good time to explain how to fill in an order sheet and what types of payment are accepted.
- Third Call – Typically the day of the party or the day before – Any questions she may have, finding out how many people are attending, confirm address and let her know approximately when I will be arriving. Depending on what all you put in the hostess package you mailed, you may want to go through this information with the host.
- Thank you letter mailed out (I usually put this in the hostesses bag but others mail them later)
- Day the order has been placed
- Day the order arrives
- Day order has been delivered to the hostess
You may want to add other items to this depending on how you run your parties and business such as when you mailed out a thank you card for hosting, when the invitations were sent out or anything else that you may do.